What is Corporate Litigation?
Corporate litigation includes any type of legal proceeding having anything to do with a business or corporation, and can include steps taken to avoid litigation as well as actually litigating and managing business disputes. In general, corporate litigation involves a whole host of tort and contract issues.
Certain examples of Corporate Litigation:
- Securing agreement on wage, work hours and anti-discrimination laws
- Protecting firms against illegal termination suits
- Ensuring compliance with fresh accounting and corporate governance laws
- Contesting or negotiating claims
- Maintaining corporate tax agreement
- Resolving labor disagreements with workforces as well as with employees and professionals
- Violation of contract issues, mostly with other companies, whether supporting or suing
- Tort matters, where a buyer or consumer sustains damage either from the product or the services offered
- Corporate land issues, premises liability to disputes with landlords or regulators
Top Three Corporate Litigation:
- Deceptive or Fraud Practices
- Employer and Employee Disputes
- Violation of Contract
Why appoint expert for Corporate Litigation matters?
Corporate Litigation is a different bet than most other types of lawsuit. Corporate litigation is not just about one business suing another. It also includes legal proceedings having anything to do with a firm or corporation, and include measures taken to avoid litigation as well as litigating and managing business disputes.
Our Services under Corporate Litigation includes:
- Advising and assisting in Shareholders disputes
- Drafting/Vetting Petition/Reply/Rejoinder/Application
- Drafting/Vetting Shareholders Agreement (SHA), Share Purchase Agreement (SPA), Joint Venture Agreement (JVA)
- Appearance before NCLT, ROC, RD, RBI,OL